Ultra Wide monitors - must use Alt-Enter to maximize screen - thsi will also sometimes skip turn
title. either make the screen wide compatible or dont make alt-enter the default for skipping your turn. And, plese, don't tell me not maximize my screen at the beginning of my turn as a fix. that's weak.
-
Isildur#67697
commented
So ridiculous that this is an issue. How has this multi-million dollar company not been able to fix something so simple? So sick of skipping turns on draft because I can't disable this.
-
Tezling#52778
commented
A bug thats been around for so long that someone has created full screen helper to prevent people going crazy every time they miss a turn as a result of this bug...https://github.com/leereilly/MTGAFullscreenHelper
-
Dchipy#61504
commented
same issue this blows, I can't see my cards and I hit alt enter to go full screen and it ends my turn