Deck builder
Unable to scroll through the card catalog, I can only view one row of cards at a given time; even when attempting to search for cards using keywords I can only view the first six options to populate. Essentially I am unable to access 99.99% of the card catalog. I have many cards to look through both owned and unowned. I am unable to take part in one of the most exciting parts of the game. I have attempted to repair the game files with no effect. I have tried alternative input devices for my PC with no effect. I have attempted to use a macro button to allow me to use the scroll function with no effect. I am unable to use the Deck builder as intended. Very dissapointing. Also why did you change the UI for the deck builder in a way that discourages spending time looking through the catalog? With more options on the screen there are more opportunites for people to choose cards that require the use of wildcards.
-
Lerynne West
commented
I’m wishing good fortune to everyone who comes across this comment! I went bankrupt last year due to failed business ideas. I used to enjoy playing the lottery for fun but as my situation worsened financially I sought help to win big this time and found a man called PROPHET ISAAC, who has assisted numerous individuals worldwide with their financial issues. This man prepared a powerful Lottery Spell for me that enabled him to get the secrete lucky numbers for me to play the game with the numbers and to my astonishment I discovered that I had won $343,900,000 Jackpot after few days just has he said; Today, I’m now free of debt that i owe different investments globally. Without PROPHET ISAAC I wouldn’t have made it through the tough times I experienced. Truly, ISAAC is a divine presence among us and blessed with special abilities. If you are currently struggling in aspect of your financial life or life as a whole reach out to PROPHET ISAAC through the below information.
Call/WhatsApp: +2348037825792
Email: prophetisaactemple@hotmail.com -
Chloe_Hudson#18431
commented
I followed his instructions and played the Lotto Max game with the winning numbers he gave me. Few days. I got a text that I won the Lotto Max tag price for the game I played. I can’t believe that I won the sum of $850 Million Dollars. All this wouldn’t have been possible without the help of Prophet Isaac his email prophetisaactemple@hotmail.com or via call/WhatsApp:+2348037825702