Auto-Selection of Bot or Timeless Game
The game interface keeps selecting "bot" or "timeless" games without my choosing them.
I almost always play standard and never never choose to play timeless or choose to play against Sparky, but for some reason the game selection keeps defaulting to timeless or bot game selections. It seems like editing a deck might be a trigger for defaulting the game type to a bot game?
Either way, I much prefer the previous practice of making the default type of game whatever that deck had done immediately before, unless an alternate selection is made. Playing a jank standard deck in a timeless pool is not so much fun.
-
Mojojo#95766
commented
same thing happening to me. really annoying
-
Feasting Eyes#68515
commented
Still going on, a frequent issue for me. Happens at least once a day defaulting me to timeless with a standard deck.
-
c0v3r7#80099
commented
please fix this bug, its insanely bad, im not sure how changing a deck choice or interacting with your deck to make changes, auto throws you into timeless or bot but its ridiculous
-
philray49#36006
commented
I like to edit my decks frequently to fine tune them. I lose one to two games a day when my desk type reverts to Timeless even though I never want to play timeless. I imagine it is frustrating to the players in Timeless too when they frequently get conceded to on turn one and don't get to play.