I was able to draw with Minas tirith on my opponents turn
I don't know what specifically caused it to happen but minas tirith randomly began glowing on my turn and let me activate the draw. my opponent didn't attack either.
only land related thing in the game was tomik
-
pollux#53157
commented
I managed to replicate it with Sparky and it's as simple as having an untapped Minas Tirith during the opponent's turn. During your turn it works as intended (only activateable if you attack with 2+ creatures), but during the opponent's turn it simply lets you draw.
-
astrielle#22096
commented
I also encountered this issue. Screenshot attached.
-
Llonio#76145
commented
I have encountered this problem as well. I have found I'm able to activate on my opponent's turn even when neither side has attacked. This has happened repeatedly and consistently
-
Wolfir#98519
commented
indeed i encountered the same problem , that more looks like a bug that when minas tirith condition is active can't deactivate, i was able to activate it on my opponents turn and on mine when i didn't even attack, look more like a cheating from the opponents point of view if he isn't aware