Mystical Tutor Bug
1: I got a priority stop before my draw step because I had a Mystical Tutor in hand. I hadn't manually put a stop there, as I usually do when I know I want to cast it. Since I got the stop, I did take the time to rethink the situation and opted in to casting it. Once I cast it, before my draw step, the cast I had tutored went and appeared 2nd from the top on my deck. Not only did I not draw the card but it seemed as though I wasn't even gonna draw it the turn after, which was super weird. At the next draw step, I did draw the card I had tutored, like it skipped the one it was showing on top and drew from the 2nd position instead of the first. Really really weird display bug, as far as I can understand it. Pay attention to the 1st screenshot, you'll see the edge of the blue card (Flash) underneath another one.