CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER
When I load the game it goes through the beginning garbage with the blue screen. Then it goes to a black screen with a circle that says connecting to the server and it never connects to the server. It just sits there. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled everything. Cleared the cache, etc, etc, etc. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to play your game man. Never had these issues until Friday. Cleared the game Dad in cash downloaded 4 gigs of data got into the game and here we are again the next day doing the same thing again. Also when I was playing the game if it took too long to connect to an opponent and my phone tied out and went to the lock screen, the game would just boot me out of the game. It would have to reload the game every single time. I don't know what you guys changed but it sucks. You can't even play the game anymore.