All sorts of problems with latest build for iOS.
During the draft of Reality Fracture at one point I saw no cards even though it showed I had two packs passed to me. After restarting the app I was thankfully able to see cards and draft them again, not even sure if I auto drafted something. Then during game play everything was screwed up. I kept seeing lands I played in my opponents area. I ended up forfeiting the first match because between that and mana ***** I didn’t think I could win. Then in my last match it happened again. I repaired files mid match and that didn’t help. I couldn’t see my lands or my opponents permanents before repairing. After repairing I couldn’t play lands. Super frustrating to lose 1-2 premier draft matches due to these glitches. I guess I should’ve screenshotted cause the log doesn’t work on iPhone