Mind Meanderer dying after fight with 3 Power creature
- I played a game in a "Premier Draft Reality Fracture" event. I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died, though the Mind Meanderer should've survived the fight.
- PC, Steam-Version of MTGA.
- I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died.
- The Mind Meanderer should've survived the fight.
2
votes
-
Roided#90481
commented
Same thing happened to me. I played a pick two draft. He had 2 creatures on board - a 2/3 and 3/3 Winter, Team Player. There were no active effects on board. I played Mind Meanderer targeting the Winter. Both creatures died which made me lose the game as I had no flyer in the air anymore. I feel there is a bug with MM's statline in game putting it to 3 instead of 4.