Enlightened Confidant
Enlightened Confidant reads at beginning of your end step, if you gained life this turn, surveil 1. If you put a card with mana value less than or equal to the amount of life you gained this turn into your gaveyard this way, put that card into your hand. When I triggered Enlightend Confidant with 2 life gained at end step, it didn't give me the option to surveil, instead it popped up a screen with my graveyard and my Gallia, the Merrymaker in the graveyard. It was confusing, because I had Gallia already in the graveyard, which made me think it was selecting that card... it clearly wanted me to put it in the graveyard to trigger the effect, but I didn't understand it, so instead I topped it. Dumb I know, but maybe it should show it to me on my library to start that screen, and allow me to drag to graveyard, triggering the effect...
-
TheVulpine#08693
commented
Yes, had same ruined my draft as it happened in several games, useless.