Fix your broken a$$ game mechanics
I just played a match where every time he attacked with 7 damage I went down 13 . . .
I play a card to make them discard a creature and i get health = to its toughness, NOTHING happened to him or his cards, i gained no life and it just put it in my graveyard and moved to his turn . . . No counter spell nothing played on his end but my card did nothing
I had over 6 mana of various colors and even a colorless, but my card that takes 3 mana to cast, which I have said mana to pay/cast it, but it wont let me cast it as if I had 0 mana . . . This has happened 4 Times Now . . .
How is it the more bugs that get reported, you guys fix 0 of them, but 9 new issues arrive . . . Fix Your $hit
-
Anon-A-Mouse#79395
commented
You Literally have almost 1800 bugs/Ideas . . . 99% about fixing your game that you want people to spend our hard earned $$$ on