Huge stacks are punishing the ones who is playing normally.
That is not the first time it happened, and not the first time I am saying it here.
When someone deliberating make a huge stack of effects, like 100+ effects on pile. The resolution of the effects are draining the opponent turn timer.
This time my opponent was using horn of gondor with lineage alter, trying to mill me out.
By activating the horn of gondor he made a stack of around 165 mill.
I could not answer, since I had nothing, so it was on auto play, but since arena auto play sucks, we got suck for a few time resolving the 1 on 1 mill. His timer got depleted, and that is ok, it was HIS pile, but then, it also depleted mine. I don't know WTH happened to it use my f.... Time, but it did.
So, after then end of the pile, his turn got skipped, because he run out of time, my turn started AND GOT INSTANTLY SKIPPED.
AS YOU ALL CAN SEE I HAD A BOARD WIPE TO TO WIN THE MATCH, BUT I COULD NOT PLAY BECAUSE OF THE BANANA CODE.
Fix it before you lose morem obey then you are already losing.