Dragging a card while the draft pick times out prevents future picks
- Join a draft event.
- Click on a card and start to drag it. Keep holding it and let the timer run out.
- In the next pack, you won't be able to select cards. If you click "pick now" it disconnects you from the draft. You have to restart the client entirely.
(As a bonus, when I restart the client and reconnect to the draft midway through, it seems like the arrows that show up when targeting a spell are broken. I can see the point of the arrow but not the line.)
This happens to me a lot toward the end of packs when the timers are short, and I often miss other picks while waiting for the client to reconnect. It's very hard to break the habit of dragging cards while I think about them, especially since that's also the easiest way to put something directly into your sideboard.
2
votes