MTG arena
Why is there such a limited amount of things I can earn per day? You want me to spend time on your game right? When I can't earn anything else I quit playing and I am not going to spend real money on fake cards. I spend real money on real cards, in fact I have in the last 20+ years have spent thousands of dollar on real cards. It would be different if you were sending us copies of all the cards people pay for on this game but that is not the case. And ***** paying for online events, that is stupid and anyone who does that is stupid. Arena is a cool place to build and test decks so I can build them in real life. Get rid of the pay wall and let the consumer have fun and pay you for real cards with real money in the real world.