How about quit being cowards and allow actual criticism of your terrible products?
You guys decided to delete my post calling out your Marvel Universe drop, which is an act of corporate cowardice that I find laughable.
I guess my comment about telling you to print the Peppa Pig cards really struck a nerve with you since you've decided to completely infantilize the game for the next generation by using super heroes instead of coming up with original concepts and ideas.
I'm glad to know that you're that upset over people levying legitimate criticism of the total and absolute whitewashing of what used to be a great game. It is total absolute proof of my point that you guys are incapable of breaking away from the toxic model of extraction and exploitation that is now rampant throughout this industry and others.
Instead of creating balanced cards or hiring people who actually stress test the mechanics to the max, you just continue to pump out garbage and force the community to deal with your bad mistakes.
I still hope you go bankrupt by the way, seeing as how you don't have the spines to allow actual speech on your platforms, and because you have become ethically bankrupt by stooping to the lowest common denominator.
Delete this post, and I will never purchase a single product from you ever again.
Money is the only thing you seem to care about anyway.