MTG Arena Shuffles
Hello,
I have been playing MTG Arena for quite some time. Recently I have noticed that your product is very lacking in consistency when it comes to the "online shuffler". I just played aprox. 15 games in which i never saw lands, mana dorks, or only drew lands. This was not previously an issue so something has had to have changed. In fact of those 15 games i had to mulligan to 0 cards in hand multiple times because i was unable to receive a playable hand. You may be thinking " well you're not running enough lands and mana dorks" in fact i'm running the same, if not more than I do in the paper format with less issues in paper. I find it utterly ridiculous that the inconsistent capabilities of you're AI or computer generated shuffler can not produce a more reasonable amount of playable hands. If i'm running a mono green elf tribal ramp deck and can't play half of my cards because i draw 8 lands in a row or have 1 land the whole game there is a problem. I am an avid fan of WOTC and have been playing magic for 16+ years and find it very disappointing that this ease of access is as unfunctional as it is. I also can not think of any reason why the consistency in the failure for the game to perform a playable level due to this utter lack of competency to be VERY disappointing, almost to the point that I would like to remove myself from the product. I don't think it is too much to ask for a computer generated system to be tinkered with to ATLEAST make the utter lack of performance in the product a 50/50 chance of failing. I also find the fact that due to this issue I can lose 13/15 games due to the lack of functionality in the product and still continue to play decks well beyond the capacity of what my deck can do. A matching making rating system should be based off performance and not the "cost/rarity" of the deck I am playing. It seems that the care for the product user has gone downhill. The game used to be fun and has now become a source of irritation due to the lack of consideration and product capability that your company has produced. I am sure no one will actually take the time to read this and research the issues that I have provided which is an issue in itself and is very disheartening that the conglomerate of WOTC has become more money based than about their players. Please note the "super successful" launch of your Zeta set and how well that, amongst other SLD products have been. I started playing in a standard format at my LGS at the of the original lorywn set where quality over quantity was the motto, now it seems to be more based around a paycheck.
Thanks for your time.