Draft Unfair Loss
Hello,
I am writing to report a bug in MTG Arena (PC) that caused an unearned loss in my Reality Fracture Premier Draft event.
What happened:
I entered the matchmaking queue for my Premier Draft event.
While still in the queue, before any match was found, I canceled the search.
After canceling, my event record showed an additional loss, even though no match was ever played. I never saw an opponent, a mulligan screen, or a game board.
Account details:
Display name and ID: [O Cachorrada#08695]
Platform: PC ([Windows], [Steam]
Event: Premier Draft, Reality Fracture
Date and approximate time: [5th of october 2026]
Event record before the issue: [2 wins, 1 loss]
Event record after the issue: [2 wins, 1+1 losses]
Since this loss was caused by a client or server error and not by an actual game, I kindly ask that you review my match history and logs and either remove the loss from my event record or, if that is not possible, refund the event entry fee ([gold amount]).
I can provide log files or screenshots if needed.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards,
O Cachorrada
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is rigged; don't spend money on this garbage.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is rigged; don't spend money on this garbage.