Voice missing from lines
As I went through the newly added content for the Fractured Reality box, I had decided upon purchasing some voice lines for myself, as I had no voice lines and liked the phrases and colours of the new emotes.
It was much to my dismay when I went to equip them that all but one line was voiced. Imagine my annoyance at having all but one work. I noticed the time, went to look at the MTGA status page and noted that it was still reportedly under maintenance, and so I chalked it up as a temporary issue that developers and such were already aware of.
Upon my return today, having remained away due in part to my own frustration, and to ensure that there had been enough time to address the issue, I find that there is still a singular line that is not voiced, despite the it being sold in the group advertised as “voiced lines”.