can't use Japanese Keyboard in IOS
When I need to choose a card name in MTG Arena on iOS, the text input field only opens the English keyboard.
The Japanese keyboard does not appear, and I cannot switch from the English keyboard to the Japanese keyboard using the keyboard language switch key (globe key).
This makes it impossible to enter Japanese card names directly when the game requires me to choose a card name.
Steps to reproduce:
Start MTG Arena on an iOS device.
Enter a game.
Play a card or activate an effect that requires you to choose/name a card.
Tap the text input field where the card name should be entered.
The English keyboard appears.
Try to switch to the Japanese keyboard using the globe/language key.
Actual result:
Only the English keyboard is available. The Japanese keyboard cannot be selected or switched to, even though Japanese is installed and available as a keyboard on the iOS device.
Expected result:
The Japanese keyboard should be available in the card-name input field, and I should be able to switch between installed iOS keyboards normally.