Make paying taxes easier
While playing a ranked game, my opponent had a sphere of safety on the board. I had to pay 5 mana for each attacking creature and needed to declare 20 attacking creatures to win the game. Thats 100 mana. I had supportive parents on the board that let me tap 2 untapped creatures for mana, which means I had to tap 200 creatures for mana. I had 250 squirrel tokens on the board and was able to pay it. However, the game didn’t and doesn't automatically assist in helping me tap these creatures for mana, and I ran out of time and the game ended my turn. Next turn I was board wiped and lost the game. I should have won that game, but I didn’t and it really irks me. Please add support into the game to help speed up this process. Anything would really help.