Broken graphics on in-game screen
I had today two issues with a draft - first, the draft pool cards disappeared when I scrolled down on my already drafted cards. I was drafting “blind” for couple turn. I dont have a screenshot for that unfortunately. App restart helped, but cost me couple picks. And in the same session, I had a completely broken gameplay graphics in which lands were on the opposite side, familiar graphics over cards etc. I do have screenshot for that. That game was also unplayable almost. Please have a look and I would appreciate a refund o the draft game, as it was hindered by the bugs.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is still rigged; if you're F2P, you get ****** hands and ****** draws—it's impossible to play, lol.
Don't give money to this scummy company; I hope MTGA gets sued—or they don't make any money and they have to shut the game down.