I could not remove my opponents creatures and they had multiple version of the same legendary card out
I played 5 different removal spells and none of them worked. I used a requiting hex on the infestation sage while it was attacking me, the creature was not destroyed, a pest token was created and the damage went through, this was before assigning blockers. I used bitter triumph on the sackville baggines and it didn't resolve, I used another bitter triumph on their ral zerek, same thing, nothing happened. My opponent then played A SECOND SACKVILLE BAGGINES and didn't have to sacrifice the other. Both of them had what appeared to be permanent summoning sickness because after several turns they graphic showing they has summoning sickness was still there. Basically nothing in the match made sense.
I used a day of black sun where X was 2. I should have been able to kill BOTH of the baggines, the infestation sage AND the freebooter...it only killed the freebooter. Either this is some insane bug or my opponent was cheating. they were mono black, they didn't duplicate their bagginses, the creatures did not have ward, hexproof nor did my opponent play any card that would have saved their creatures or planeswalkers. I have video of me playing the day of black sun and only one creature dying...