Companion Feedback
Welcome to the Magic: The Gathering Companion Feedback Page
To Report a Bug or Provide Feedback
Before reporting a bug, check to see if it has already been reported. In the Issue Title below search for specific key terms from your issue.
Example: Shivan Dragon (Note: Partial words won’t show up, so use “Shivan” instead of “Shiv.”)
If your issue has been reported already, simply click the vote button to show us you’ve experienced that issue as well. If you feel you have additional information that could be helpful to us in tracking down the issue please feel free to add it.
If your bug has not been reported, please do so now! Update the Issue Title to reflect the problem you’ve encountered.
Example: Shivan Dragon doesn’t work
Choose the Category that describes your problem.
Describing the problem in the following fashion helps make clear what happened and allows us to investigate the issue faster.
- Summarize the problem
- List the steps you took that led to the problem
- What was the result that happened when you followed those steps
- What was the result you expected to happen when you followed those steps
Example: The life tracker didn’t track my life.
- Open the life tracker and start a game
- Try to remove or add life to my life total
- Actual: my life total didn’t change
- Expected: my life total goes up or down
You can provide additional information that can also help us conclude an investigation quickly. Great information to include:
487 results found
-
購買真假護照, 購買正品美國護照、加拿大護照(微信ID:Wesbutman)https://firstdocumentsonline.com/ 購買瓦努阿圖護照C, 身份证、驾驶执照、韓國護照、香港護照、台灣護照、中國護照、日本護照、泰國護照、波蘭護照、澳洲護照、英國護照(Wha
購買真假護照, 購買正品美國護照、加拿大護照(微信ID:Wesbutman)https://firstdocumentsonline.com/ 購買瓦努阿圖護照C, 身份证、驾驶执照、韓國護照、香港護照、台灣護照、中國護照、日本護照、泰國護照、波蘭護照、澳洲護照、英國護照(WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912)、挪威護照、馬來西亞護照、法國護照、捷克護照、巴西護照、愛沙尼亞護照、身分證(真/假) https://buytraveldocsonline.com/ 台灣身分證、台灣駕照、(微信ID:Wesbutman) 泰國駕照、泰國證件(真/假)、簽證(真/假)、美元(假)、人民幣( +1 (754) 279-5912).在線購買雅思證書。在線購買托福證書。在線購買PTE證書。在線購買ESOL證書。在線購買GRE證書。在線購買CELPIP證書。在線購買GMAT證書。在線購買PMP證書。在線購買NCLEX證書。 https://firstdocumentsonline.com/
购买香港护照
购买中国护照
購買正品加拿大護照
購買正品挪威護照
在線購買真正的馬來西亞護照
在線購買真正的泰國護照
購買正品法國護照
在線購買真正的台灣護照
在線購買真正的葡萄牙護照
購買正品英國護照
購買正品澳洲護照
購買正品波蘭護照
購買正品美國護照
購買正品愛沙尼亞護照
購買正品巴西護照
購買正品捷克護照
購買正品日本護照
購買真正的韓國護照在線購買香港簽證(微信ID:Wesbutman),在線購買中國簽證,在線購買韓國簽證,在線購買正品日本簽證,在線購買正品美國簽證,在線購買台灣簽證,在線購買泰國簽證,在線購買正品波蘭簽證, https://buytraveldocsonline.com/ 在線購買正品澳洲簽證,(微信ID:Wesbutman) 線上購買正品英國簽證,線上購買正品加拿大簽證,線上購買正品挪威簽證,線上購買正品馬來西亞簽證,線上購買正品法國簽證,線上購買正品捷克簽證,線上購買正品巴西簽證,線上購買正品愛沙尼亞簽證 (WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912)
(Telegram:wesbutman0)
(WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912)
(微信ID:Wesbutman)
(信箱:wesbutman0@gmail.com)
1 vote -
購買加拿大居民許可證 (微信ID:Wesbutman) https://firstdocumentsonline.com/ 購買歐盟居留許可,購買美國綠卡 Buy canadian resident permit (WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912) 在线购买
購買加拿大居民許可證 (微信ID:Wesbutman) https://firstdocumentsonline.com/ 購買歐盟居留許可,購買美國綠卡 Buy canadian resident permit (WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912) 在线购买真假护照 (微信ID:Wesbutman) ,在线购买护照、驾照、身份证、绿卡、居留许可、雅思成绩单、工作许可、公民身、加拿大居民许可、加拿大公民证书申请、加拿大身份证、新奇身份证、真实身份证明文件。
https://buytraveldocsonline.com/
(Telegram:wesbutman0)
(WhatsApp:+1 (754) 279-5912)
(微信ID:Wesbutman)
(信箱:wesbutman0@gmail.com)
https://firstdocumentsonline.com/ 购买假美元 (USD)、假人民币 (CNY)、假人民币 (RMB)、假加元 (CAD)、假澳元 (AUD)、假英镑(GBP)、假欧元 (EUR)、假港币 (HK). ,购买假美元,在线购买假人民币,购买假人民币 (微信ID:Wesbutman)
https://buytraveldocsonline.com/ 我们以最优价格和卓越品质提供各类签证、旅行证件和护照。我们办理小国护照、多国护照。
(信箱:wesbutman0@gmail.com) https://buytraveldocsonline.com/ 在线购买护照(邮箱:m...证件(中华人民共和国)
购买加拿大永久居民 Online
1 vote -
Store name
When signing up for an event from a store, can we have the store name on the item under Active Events? When registering for multiple events in advance, it’d be nice to know which event is from which store. Thanks!
1 vote -
Other languages and prints of cards
Hello.
It would be great to open the different versions of the cards that the search results give.
For example, if I look for "Terror", I get the Dominaria Remastered print, but I cannot see the 4th Edition version, or the French version. The Gatherer allows to change the set and the language, the Companion should be able to do this as well.
Other example, come cards of Fallen Empires have alternate arts. Only one art is available. e.g. "Homarid" has 4 different arts, only one is available. This issue is shared with the Gatherer, but third-party apps have this…1 vote -
Enable card search in any language and with partial strings
Hello.
It would be greater than great if the Companion allowed to search for cards in other languages than English. I use French and German cards, and if I search for a name in French, I don't fing anything. For instance, if I search for "Crinière", I should find "Ajani Goldmane" ("Ajani Crinièredor" in French).
Third-party apps are able to do that. Unless the Gatherer's database needs to be fully redone, it shouldn't be difficult.1 vote -
Store Reviews not prompting
Store TO here,
We have been told repeatedly that there are prompted reviews on companion, and that we need to be encouraging players to complete these reviews in order to obtain/ remain tier 6. Every time we have asked players to please fill out the reviews, we are told that they are not seeing it populate. Tonight i joined one of our events as a test, and was not prompted to leave a review during or after the event. Can we get more information about what players should be seeing on their end? Do “player list only” events not prompt…
1 vote -
Leaving an event
I recently wanted to check out an event's description in more detail but it only had the companion code and entered it to read more about an upcoming event. I realized it didn't let me leave the event afterwards and there is a small fee for signing up and not showing up so I managed to cancel it just in time through a phone call as the store was about to close. I think you should be able to leave an event at any time through the app and the event hadn't even started yet. The starting time was marked…
1 vote -
Companion feedback
I want to see if the Companion can show me the number of people who have participated in an event such as FNM I know it can show me all the events I have participated in, but I am looking to see if I can see let’s say my LGS had four people yesterday.
1 vote -
Event Locator in Companion
The locator in Companion is NOT applying the filter for Date OR event, as seen on the attached screenshots.
1 vote -
Defective Beskir
Rare Beskir companion I earned is defective because its core functionality—the variant shifting—is inaccessible.
1 vote -
Companion - Commander - Life Tracker Starts at 0
There is a bug with the Life Tracker for Commander. Even when selecting starting life totals to be 40, the Life Tracker displays “0” for all players.
1 vote -
Survey
Users should be able to view past events and voluntarily submit a feedback survey for the store instead of waiting to be selected randomly.
1 vote -
Cant login
Can’t login to companion app. It spins for second and then nothing. I reset my password. Nothing. I deleted and redownloaded. Nothing. I am logged into Arena. It’s just the companion app. I can’t go play paper magic at shops until the app works.
1 vote -
Locator format filter
Locator filter lets you filter for specific formats you want to play.
Is possible to add format exclusion?
For example, I'll play everything besides sealed and pauper, so I want to exclude those two instead of checking every box besides those two.1 vote -
Wrong number for storefront
You have someone’s personal phone number listed for the Card Yard storefront in Lincoln Nebraska. Last number of the phone number should be 6, not 3.
1 vote -
Rotation Issue in theTracker App
When attempting to set up a three person Commander game in the tracker, using the side-by-side set up on my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 8, the format, regardless of device orientation, is vertical. It forces me to have to tilt my head 90-degrees to use the tracker. It doesn't self-right itself like it does on my old candy bar style phone. The provided picture is me looking at the screen with my device unfolded and in portrait viewing position.
1 vote -
Locator
Locator is companion only shows places inside of the country selected as a language.
I don't live in UK, but I chose English UK as language1 vote -
Unable to log in to MTG Compani
I am unable to log in to the MTG Companion app.
Issue: Cannot log in from the MTG Companion login screen.
Environment:
• Device: iPhone 17
• iOS version: 26.3.1
• Language: Japanese
• App version: 1.11.7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attempt to log in from all login screens in the Companion app.
Actual Behavior: The loading animation plays for about 2 seconds, then returns to the login screen.
Login is not successful.
Reproducibility: 100%2 votes -
Companion event date bug
All of the dates for event say “label 03 label” instead of a date.
27 votes -
My local game store is not showing in the app
Zombie Games is not showing in the app but we play both constructed and draft there all the time. Why is it not showing up?
Zombie Games Cafe & Bar
15 Cricklewood Broadway, London, NW2 3JX, United Kingdom
zombiegamescafe.com4 votes
- Don't see your idea?