Something is wrong with your shuffling system
- To recreate bug play on my account, I get absolutely ****** with my starting hands in draft I feel 85% of the time.
- I always have to mulligan (~90% of time). I either draw 1/2 lands, no lands, or all lands. While my opponents mulligan ~30% of the time, meaning they get hands they are more comfortable with, way more often. Now if I stick with the 1/2 lands then I either get stuck only drawing lands or get stuck only drawing spells (~60% of time). My decks all have game suggested amount of lands/spells.
- I don't expect a good hand all the time, but the amount I'm actually getting bad hands is way too high, there is absolutely no way my luck is just that bad compared to others, in whats suppose to be randomized for both sides.
- I don't know if tech has access to game records, but feel free to look back at any of my games.
- My workaround is to stop playing this game, because too often I am just getting bad luck
Josh#33747 shared this idea