Card Info Zoom Not Working - Deck Building
Platform - iOS
When in deck builder, holding the card no longer zooms in the text so you can read what the card said.
This started after a large update was pushed on 8/26/26.
-
Jillian#27488
commented
Issue is ongoing on iOS. The only way to view cards is to add them to your deck. It makes drafting near impossible on mobile since you have to add the card to deck before you can view them.
-
ChardeeMacDenis#27551
commented
Using phone and you have to add to deck before you can read
-
mgxd#91673
commented
Please fix, deck building on mobile has been a nightmare
-
Archie75#34707
commented
I just came to report the same problem. Couldn’t remember the date it started. Thank you for reporting. Very annoying that I have to put most cards in my deck just to read it on mobile.
-
EruditionalLies#89587
commented
This has been extremely frustrating for Draft, especially. I'm not spending a dime on Drafting until it's fixed.
-
boobie3k#97720
commented
bug still buggin
-
Falkonos#93911
commented
Still an issue. Makes deck building very annoying and ruins the enjoyment of using the iOS app
-
becko#78174
commented
I’m having the same issue. Also on ios.
-
Grocolo#35571
commented
This is also affecting me on Android
-
Dalopi#45146
commented
Can confirm I have this same bug after today’s update.