About the Player Reporting Feature
I cannot help but feel intense anger and disappointment regarding the current handling of "AFK players" (players who go idle) in the game.
I have long voiced my concerns about the malicious nature of this behavior through the official site's request channels and have repeatedly and strongly urged the implementation of a reporting system.
However, the reporting function that was finally implemented effectively leaves selfish AFK players unchecked; in reality, it hardly seems functional at all.
This leads me to harbor serious doubts about the management's attitude, as it appears they have merely implemented a hollow feature—a token gesture to let frustrated players vent—without any real substance.
One reason for this is the inability to report players after a match has concluded.
The requirement to report someone before it has even been confirmed that they were actually AFK is a fundamental flaw.
While some on social media offer misguided opinions—such as claiming they "don't really get annoyed by AFK players"—that misses the point entirely.
The issue at hand concerns the management's obligation and responsibility to take appropriate action—specifically, imposing penalties—against malicious players who severely undermine the integrity of the game.
Although the number of idle players dropped temporarily when the reporting feature was first implemented, the lack of clarity regarding whether penalties are actually being enforced has led to a resurgence in this behavior.
I am not asking for the exact criteria to be made public; TCG players are the type of people who, if told "a penalty is issued after ten instances of idling," would simply interpret that to mean "it is okay to idle up to nine times." However, failing to disclose the nature of the penalties or the actions taken will only lead to a further decline in player conduct—a serious issue that threatens to shorten the game's lifespan.
As a user who has long voiced concerns about this matter, I strongly urge the management to reflect deeply on the current situation and to take swift, effective action.
-
Ampersundae#45796
commented
Ha, a token gesture? Is this your first time? They are doing the absolute bare minimum while raking in record profits. I can say whatever I want and I'm doing more to address your concerns than they do. Nobody gives a **** around here.