Username invalid without apparent reason
I want to use the Username of "Verilen" as that has been my go-to username for years. Its worked for everything I've ever tried it on(given it wasn't already taken) but the MTGA app on steam says it somehow includes a banned word. I'm making this ticket as I believe this is an oversite. Even my best efforts with AI can't find how this username contains any substring that is a slur, bad word, or offensive in any language. I would really appreciate a fix for this so I can start playing
-
Roychems#38595
commented
Roychems is the best place to buy research chemicals and pills online with many advantages like, fast and free shipping, best prices
Buy Etizolam tablets online
Buy Opiods online
Buy xanax pills online
Buy 1P-LSD Pellets 100mcg online
Buy 1P-LSD Powder
Buy 4-Methylaminorex (4-MAR, 4-MAX) online.
Buy Oxycodone 30mg (A215) online
Buy Phencyclidine (PCP) Powder online.
Buy Xanax Bars 2mgTelegram: @roychems
https://www.roychems.com/product/bensedin-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/buy-diazepam-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/diazepam-valium-10mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/flubromazolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/xanax-2mg-green/
https://www.roychems.com/product/xanax-2mg-green/
https://www.roychems.com/product/acrylfentanyl/
https://www.roychems.com/product/bromadol-hcl/
https://www.roychems.com/product/alprazolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/codeine-phosphate-tablets-60mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/fentanyl-patch-100-mcg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/etizolam-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/amphetamine-powder/
https://www.roychems.com/product/crystal-meth-97-pure/
https://www.roychems.com/product/ketamine-rotex-50mg-1ml/
https://www.roychems.com/product/mdma-150mg/
https://www.roychems.com/product/erimin-5/
https://www.roychems.com/product/ald-52-powder