Unable to select cards in sideboard during sideboarding
While trying to sideboard, clicking on cards in my sideboard did nothing. Sometimes if I clicked in the right spot instead it would set stops on my opponent's turn. I could click on some cards in my sideboard but not others. Fiddling with the card filters eventually allowed me to select certain sideboard cards but then the client disconnected and reconnected and it was showing me my MD but no cards in my sideboard. Clicking on anything, including the done button, did nothing. See attached screenshot.
After game 2 the same issues appeared during sideboarding, though I was able to successfully SB 1 card in and 1 card out and click done without the client disconnecting. But not all of the cards that I wanted. This caused me to lose the game.
I have no idea how to reproduce this issue. It is the first time I have seen it. I have attached the log.
I am on a PC using Steam.