Rules don't apply
In my last game, I had an instant in my hand and was waiting to play it in response to a removal spell. When the time came, for no apparent reason, I was unable to cast it. This is a violation of the game’s rules.
I hold you responsible for this issue and I want to be compensated with a Ranked point and in-game rewards as if I had won the game. I am attaching a screenshot as proof.
My opponent had nothing that should have prevented me from casting the instant. I believe the game itself prevented me from playing the card.
Therefore, I expect appropriate compensation for this issue.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
The very apparent reason is your opponent's Voice of Victory not allowing you to cast spells during their turn.
Seriously, how is it possible for Standard ranked players to still not know what that card does? It is from Tarkir: Dragonstorm, released 1 1/2 years ago, and has seen a lot of play since.