Cheating
I was playing in a draft one town from winning when the game freezes during the opponents timer, not resolving the first pip (no line left) for a solid 60 seconds. Suddenly my turn is over and theirs starts, he attacks and ends turn. I draw, go to play the card and they day again. Again the timer ends wand holds on thr pip not resolving. My spell never resolves and the card is visibly in my hand but not playable. I get a warning about surrendering despite waiting on my opponent. Another timer for the opponent, eventually ending the first pip as normal, but my turn ends instead of going to the combat and its the opponents turn, equipment spell already played and onto combat. I get a warning about surrendering. I don't block, and it gets to my turn. This repeats until I lose. Opponent's username was something like rueddit. Iwas able to report the player for inactivity @ ~1415 CT 09-30-2026, but the game was over before I could report with more info. I was playing on mobile with no internet issues before or after, and me not moving location. Bug info/log: 2026.63.10.7164.1326110