Duplicate Drotection not working
Duplicate Protection not working.
I'm relatively new to MTG Arena and I thought duplicate protection was about rewarding gems once a playset was collected, but I just learned it's supposed to replace the card with another of the same rarity in the same set. This hasn't been happening for me for any sets since I started getting higher amounts of some sets, well before completing mythic/rares. I don't have pics since I didn't know there was anything to be suspicious of but it's definite.
I saw Brentster#54643's post, "MSH Mastery Pass - Duplicate Protection Not Working", but it's been a while and has only a couple upvotes. Seems like a big bug so posting here.
...I honestly didn't understand how some people can complete sets Relatively easily, but this makes sense. Would be much easier with this.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
ICRs (individual card rewards) are not duplictae protected, only cards you open in packs, and only the rares and mythics. And keep in mind, that not all rares and mythics associated with a set can be opened in packs. Cards from special products or supplementary producs, like commander decks, do not appear in packs.