[Android][Ranked] Player is auto-defeated for inactivity while opponent is resolving a long combo
Platform: Android
Game mode: Ranked
Issue: Inactivity timer incorrectly applied to the player who is not taking actions
Description:
During a ranked game on Android, my opponent started an extremely long combo that lasted approximately 15 minutes.
The combo involved more than 180 steps being put onto the stack, with each of these triggering approximately 3 additional steps, resulting in an extremely long sequence of automatic actions.
During the entire combo it was continuously my opponent's turn and no action was possible on my side.
During the combo, the opponent's hourglass timers appeared and repeatedly ran down to 0.
After approximately 15 minutes, when the opponent's combo was almost finished, I received an inactivity warning, telling me that I would lose the game if I remained inactive.
This seems incorrect because I had no action to take and my opponent combo was still resolving with no priority or possible action on my side.
Then, when it finally became my turn, the game immediately declared me the loser due to inactivity, despite the fact that I had 20 life remaining and had not intentionally conceded.
I added a screenshot taken just after the game was lost to help identifying the combo (if needed) and the state of the game.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is rigged; don't spend money on this garbage.