Possible bug: No opportunity to cast Precise Redaction in response to Jeskai Revelation
My opponent cast Jeskai Revelation while I had Precise Redaction in hand and enough appropriate mana available to cast it. As far as I could tell, there were no effects preventing me from casting spells or responding.
However, Arena did not give me an opportunity to respond. Jeskai Revelation simply resolved, and I could not cast Precise Redaction.
Precise Redaction counters a white or black spell. Since Jeskai Revelation is blue, red, and white, it should be a legal target. Flashfreeze can counter it because it is red, so Precise Redaction should also work because it is white.
Is there a known issue with Arena recognizing Jeskai Revelation as a valid target for Precise Redaction, or could something else explain why the game skipped my response window?
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Thy probably had Voice of Victory on the field, stopping you from casting spells during their turn as per its ability.