Suggestion: Add a Wishlist for Cards & Wildcards
I think MTG Arena could really benefit from a simple Wishlist feature.
Right now, we can create decks with cards we don't own, which is great. But there's no easy way to keep track of specific cards we want to craft later.
For example, I might be missing several cards for different decks, but I don't necessarily want to spend my Wildcards immediately. Then, a few days later, I might have enough Wildcards to craft something… but I can't remember which card I specifically wanted. 😅
💡 My suggestion:
Add a Wishlist tab where we can save cards we want to craft later.
It could show something as simple as:
🔹 Card name
🔹 Rarity
🔹 Number needed
🔹 Wildcards required
🔹 "Craft" button
Even better, the Wishlist could automatically track cards we're missing from our decks without actually committing our Wildcards.
This would make Wildcard management much easier and would help players avoid spending Wildcards randomly, only to realize later:
"Oh no… I needed that Mythic for my other deck!" 😂
It seems like a relatively simple quality-of-life feature that could make deck building and Wildcard management much more convenient.