Bug: Bag of Holding and Currency Converter – player cannot choose which one exiles the discarded card
When I control both Bag of Holding and Currency Converter and discard a card, Bag of Holding always gets the card. I am never given the option to choose the order of the two triggers.
Expected behavior (per the Comprehensive Rules):
Both cards have a "whenever you discard a card" triggered ability. When multiple abilities I control trigger at the same time, I choose the order they are put on the stack (CR 603.3b). The ability that resolves first exiles the card from the graveyard, and the other then has no card to act on. So I should be able to choose whether Currency Converter or Bag of Holding gets the card. Currency Converter's trigger is also a "may", so I should be able to decline it as well.
Actual behavior:
Bag of Holding is always prioritized. I get no trigger-ordering prompt, and the card always ends up exiled with Bag of Holding.
Why it matters:
The two cards do different things with the exiled card. Currency Converter turns it into a Treasure or a 2/2 Rogue token, while Bag of Holding can return it to my hand. The choice of which one holds the card is a real decision that the rules give to the player.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have Bag of Holding and Currency Converter on the battlefield.
2. Discard a card (for example, by activating one of their draw-then-discard abilities).
3. Observe that both triggers go on the stack without an ordering choice, and Bag of Holding exiles the card.
Format: Brawl
Platform: PC