Opponents triggers ran my time down
Due to a significant number of of my triggers and my opponents triggers for non creature spells I cast, my turn timed out before I could finish playing my cards.
During the match where there were approximately 8 triggers for casting non creature spells, while attempting to resolve their triggers, my timer continued to go down faster than I could keep up with their triggers.
Smothering tithe and rhystic study triggering against my multiple card draw enchantments and casting of non creature spells prevented me from getting through them fast enough to play my cards.
It moved to combat while I was in the middle of casting on my 1st main phase and though I had continued to cast, my timer would not increase enough for me to continue play.
The timer needs to extend more if there are that many triggers on the stack and not skip your phase when you are actively clicking through them and casting.