log in loop
cannot log in to client on my pc OR android phone. on Windows, I click on Arena to open client, jace comes up and it goes through its motions, check server, download, assets, etc. starts to log in, the gold waiting on server circle comes up, then instead of my home screen, it goes back to the login and starts over. once it downloaded a 1.5 gig update, then started all over again. sometimes it makes me sign in again. it's much the same with my android. starts a download, then loaded client, played 1 game and after the game it went back to the jace screen and started a download....please fix. re-install does not fix the problem.... I'd like to say it was working fine last night, but randomly after a game, it would not let me into another match without restarting the client....
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is still rigged; if you're F2P, you get ****** hands and ****** draws—it's impossible to play, lol.
Don't give money to this scummy company; I hope MTGA gets sued—or they don't make any money and they have to shut the game down.