Fix your random generation
There is no way this game is randomly generated correctly. Its not random when every game is either no lands all game or nothing but lands. Having only 2 diffrent outcomes every game is not random. So either you need to fix it or you are purposely doing it to cheat for certain accounts for whatever reason.
-
gWhiz#20143
commented
I seem to notice that if I keep 2 land, I will never see another land again. In paper this never happens. It does seem to me that there is a strange component to the shuffler related to land.
Especially seeing as how it always sorts the land to the left side of the hand we get. That indicate to me that it is something other than random.
Perhaps if that process is removed, it may also remove some other associated bugs? I'm not a programmer, but it seems to me that removing unnecessary code has got to be a high priority huh?