Wrong cards in Arena packs
I'm spending 10000 gold on March of the Machine: Aftermath and I've completed the rares, now it's generating REGULAR March of machine rares instead of Gems. Why is this happening, where was it ever advertised that this could happen, does this happen in physical booster packs? and I want all my gold back over time (100000g total) for selling me other products than what I bought and selling me on the benefits of completing a card set. I was never told regular March rare cards were auto generated and I feel decieved and scammed
-
Stewie Iron#81347
commented
BAHAHHAHAH Spending real money on worthless pixel dust - BTW the whole game is just a massive scam.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Yes, this was announced with March of the Machines: Aftermath, I think. Takes a lot of digging to find that particular article now, though. Couldn't find it with a quick search.