Big Trigger in Event is not going off
experienced what appears to be a game-breaking bug during a paid event.
Whenever one of my creatures died due to Massacre Girl’s ability, the corresponding ability that should have dealt 1 damage did not trigger correctly. This happened at least six times during the match.
These missing triggers had a significant impact on the game and may have directly caused me to lose the match and therefore affected my event result.
I have attached a video showing the final two instances where the triggers did not occur, followed by me losing the game.
Since this happened during a paid event and the result was affected by what appears to be a bug, I would like to request a refund of the Gems I spent on the event.
Thank you for reviewing the video and the match.
Best,
Julian
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Your creatures didn't die, because Garruk says:
"If a creature an opponent controls would die, exile it instead."
No dying creature, no trigger.