No priority given after opponent declares attackers
I lost a premier draft because of a bug
- Opponent has flying creatures on the field, I have non-flying creatures
- I have Academic Ascent, as spell to give my creatures flying at instant speed, with enough mana to cast it
- Opponent declares attackers, and I am given no chance to respond by giving one of my creatures flying and cannot block
Bug happened on Steam PC
I was playing in a draft when an opponent attacked me with flyers, when I had the card Academic Ascent in my hand with the mana to cast it. The game automatically skipped past my chance to cast the spell after the opponent declared attackers and I could not respond. After that I even tried going into Full Control mode on the next turn to make sure I could cast it, but the game still skipped past my opportunity to respond. The bug caused me to lose the game and my draft.
-
Kaire#45359
commented
Happen same to me in Almost 3 game. Cant play istant after declaration
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty is an uncommon card in the set.
"During combat, players can't cast spells or activate abilities that aren't mana abilities."