Skipped phases to attackers and unable to assign blockers.
During a premium draft, I lost a match do to the following issues during game play when playing arena on my Samsung Galaxy Fold 6 One UI 8.5, Android 16:
I passed my turn. My opponent went to their attack phase. I was not given priority to use abilities before attackers. After attackers were assigned it skipped straight to blockers, without asking for priority. Then during blockers phase, it only allowed me to assign Massacre Girl to block, even with several other blockers available. After closing out of the app and relogging in, I tried to assign more blockers, but it continued to fail. I then clicked on Massacre Girl and accidently unassigned her as a blocker. I could then not assign anymore blockers, including Massacre Girl. The only actions I was allowed to take were clicking on my cards in hand, clicking no blockers, and the forward through phases button.
The end results were a game lost, due to being unable to block any of the attackers.
I expected to be able to assign blockers during combat and not lost the match during this combat phase.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty:
"During combat, players can't cast spells or activate abilities that aren't mana abilities."
As for the blocker issue, there seems to be an issue with losing connection. Reentering the match then messes up blocker declaration.