bug priorities through double strike and first strike
Hello,
I encountered a bug during a Draft game that affected the outcome of the game.
My opponent attacked with Koth of the Homestead as the only attacker, with double strike from Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty. I blocked Koth and intended to cast Stingerquill Charm after declaring my blocker, giving it deathtouch and first strike.
However, after declaring the blocker, I did not receive priority and the game immediately proceeded to the first combat damage step, preventing me from casting my instant.
I tried this twice with two different creatures, with the same result each time.
Since this bug directly affected the outcome of my Draft game, I would like to request a refund/reimbursement for the Draft entry.
I have attached a screenshot of the game state. Thank you for looking into this issue.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
Read Yuriko. Nothing wrong here. You were prohibited from casting spells during combat, so you could not.