Trample
Blocking trample not working.
Twice in one game, I assigned blockers with more than enough toughness to block the attackers damage, yet they go over the top of that and hit me?
Example - opponent had an 11/11. I assigned 12 toughness to block, and they still did 4 damage over the top? How? This happened on more than one occasion, and both with one attacking creature, and 2 attacking creatures.
Another occasion in the same game, opponent had an 8/9. I assigned 15 toughness to block, and they still hit me for 5 over the top. Surely that should not have been the case?
This is on android version of Arena. Up to date.
Can't seem to get the log of the game to update, but have logged in for my game to be reviewed.
-
Rezzahan#77802
commented
If an attacker has trample and deathtouch, then assigning 1 damage per blocker is enough for it to trample over.