perfect theory
The perfect theory instant spell one blue mana.
Doesn't work as it said on the card, I though something about the card was wrong when I read it the first time since it seemed really stong with making a target creature have a base power of 1/1 with its cost of 1 blue mana, and low and behold when I use the card what happens simple it gave said unit a boost of 1/1.
I belive someone made and issue with this card texrt onto card, or mabye I'm just not understanding the text on the card correctly.
-
Maestro#11373
commented
The game is still rigged; if you're F2P, you get ****** hands and ****** draws—it's impossible to play, lol.
Don't give money to this scummy company; I hope MTGA gets sued—or they don't make any money and they have to shut the game down. -
Rezzahan#77802
commented
The card sets base power and toughness. Any and all additional modifications to power and toughness are applied on top of the base p/t. Another base p/t setting effect will overwrite previous p/t setting effects. But any modification are still applied on top.
So turning a base 0/0 with a +1/+1 counter into a base 1/1, will turn it into a 2/2 (1/1 plus a +1/+1 counter). Turning a base 3/3 into a base 1/1 while it has a +3/+3 granting equipment or aura attached, makes that creature from a 6/6 into a 4/4. Etc.