Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. Iniciou um lixo, continua um e um lixo sempre será.

Foi um lixo desequilibrado no lançamento, duas atualizações e continua un lixo, na verdade o último patch deixou pior, sempre ocorre falha de conexão, ou se quer entra na sessão e falha, esta impossível emcontrar partida, bugs de movimento, sofremos danos desequilibrados, çersornagwns teleportando, ficando preso no mapa, ou seja, esta wirzads é uma empresa despreparada e desprovida de qualidade técnica, pois lançou um jogo cheio de promessas e fardado ao fracasso pelo trabalho amador desenvolvido.
    Não compre este jogo, não kogue seu dinheiro no lixo, pois este jogo e esta wizards são dois lixos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Iniciou um lixo, continua um e um lixo sempre será.

Foi um lixo desequilibrado no lançamento, duas atualizações e continua un lixo, na verdade o último patch deixou pior, sempre ocorre falha de conexão, ou se quer entra na sessão e falha, esta impossível emcontrar partida, bugs de movimento, sofremos danos desequilibrados, çersornagwns teleportando, ficando preso no mapa, ou seja, esta wirzads é uma empresa despreparada e desprovida de qualidade técnica, pois lançou um jogo cheio de promessas e fardado ao fracasso pelo trabalho amador desenvolvido.
    Não compre este jogo, não kogue seu dinheiro no lixo, pois este jogo e esta wizards são dois lixos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Crafting system

Can we please have a crafting system much like vermintide? where we can destroy unneeded weapons / armor and then make new ones based on our characters current gear value? yes it s abit of RNG but currently you just sell them for gold and then you dont really need to use gold apart from upgrades or cosmetic changes... would love to see this even in DLC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reset of attributes points for a large gold cost!

Hey team, can you please introduce a reset of attributes points for a large gold cost! this means that any progression we have put into a character can be saved and also that we can try out things without having to start a new character from 1 bad choice.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Font size and HUD size issues

The font is incredibly small and hard to read, especially in the menu, the objectives on the HUD, and the lore objects/bios in the notebook. Please add some sort of option to adjust this so I can play without straining my eyes or sitting right next to the TV.

Also, the upper-right corner of the HUD where my objectives are hangs off the screen and gets cut off. It's not normally an issue, unless there are optional objectives and I can't see how many Dwarven Mugs I have to gather or how many weapons racks/supply carts I have to destroy.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Desync/PC Keybinds/Sell All Junk/Crafting

I've experienced A TON of desync and lag while playing coop with my brothers. I'm playing on PC via game pass ultimate with 2 of my other brothers, and another is using Xbox. I initially bought it on Steam but couldn't play and heard no timetable on a fix so I had to refund. Elevators are a huge sign of multiplayer desync, the rides up and down are jagged, and laggy messes but in offline mode it's smooth as butter. 
          The lag or desync ends up resulting in the enemies animations not registering, ranged attacks are invisible waves of death,
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Consumable chests need to give to all equipped consumables

Consumable chests need to give to all equipped consumables

Equipping more consumables then just healing is pointless considering you will NEVER get any healing due to the fact that when you open consumable chests, you get a RANDOM consumable from the consumables you have equipped. This really needs to be changed to giving to all equipped consumables for it to work with more than one consumable equipped, let alone four.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just some thoughts

wanted to make a couple suggestions that I'm sure you already heard about. Not sure if this will matter to the team however I figured I'd try.

The dwarf is a great idea as a tank how ever his taunt abilities are just that. An ability. I feel it should be a stamina ability as to be a proper tank. One needs to be able to continuously taunt.

The second is having a way to re-spec your character attributes. Even if it's extremely costly in gold and material. as I've made 3 of each character type now just so I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need Couch Co-Op

This game could benefit from a Couch Co-Op mode. My wife would love to play the game with me, but we're not buying another PS4 for that to happen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Suggestion - Combat Feedback

I apologize for the length of this, but I have found this issue needlessly frustrating and I knew this was going to be too long for the general feedback page. As this is something that generally belongs there, if this is ignored I will not take offense. I just want to get this out there; though a reply would be appreciated.

In this game, there are some major issues with user input (at least with controllers, I am not using mouse and keyboard, though I would bet the issues I'll lay out are the same). As far as I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. “TEMPUS!” - Wulfgar Voice Line

Having JUST read through many of the LoD books, I can’t think of one where our favorite son of Beornagar - Wulfgar - isn’t yelling “TEMPUS” at the top of his lungs. Would love to see this one voice line thrown in there when he does his rage ability or some other cool down ability to not overplay the audio. But I know I and many others would also be screaming “TEMPUS” into the mix when it happens and if there’s a proximity sound to other players who hear that then maybe they can know, “Oh it’s time to follow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Suggestion

I wish for many of us to play together but it is quiet unfortunate whenever you load into a lobby after 5 minutes of loading and you wish to play a character but you see that he or she is already taken.
    Yes you could say to play another character, but what about the people who only play one? And the people who dont wish to waste time making a new one and going 40 hours to get him geared to loose him to a bug? (sorry it has happend to me three times so I'm a little biased)
    My…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PS4 version nearly, frustratingly unplayable

I play on the PS4 digital deluxe version. Whether playing solo or with friends in both INVITE ONLY & FRIENDS ONLY to see if it would make a difference.

*Several instances of myself & friends getting stuck oriented in one direction, can't R3 out, just keeps turning & looking at non-existent point that until you kill yourself or log out, can't be removed.
    *Extreme lag at weird non-action oriented or particle-filled time. Just running or turning the camera. And obviously worse frame-rate drops when there is group action.
    *Enemies that magically appear underneath you & no I'm not talking about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I really like the game honestly

I've played 50 hours in the game and the 500 parries achievement and really love it, very fun. I have a few suggestions though. The Verbeeg have a lot of unblockable moves making them tedious to fight, also they don't stay red throughout their entire unblockable move like when they slam the ground after they throw their hook. Also their most of their moves have extremely large and deceptive hitboxes, most hitboxes in the game are also sometimes inconsistent. Also, the hitboxes on the blockable moves like the grab and spear lunge lag way behind the attack making them nearly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cutscenes being skipped

People skip the cutscenes... There should be a voting system

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Singleplayer compainions

It would be nice if single player could be played eith other ai companions. The game is kinda broken and I would love to play it in single player and have the companions commentary. I love the books and i like what they have to say about the world.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bugs/feedback/suggestions

Let me start off by saying (I am no professional btw) I do enjoy the game, and I like the overall frame or structure and intention of the game. I would just like to include things I think need work and what I'd personally would like to see. #1 the delay between hitting the select and start/pause button is very noticable and unlikable. There is delay when trying to access the menus from both the select button and start button. It is tolerable but I believe it'd be rather likeable for a responsive and non-delaying reaction between these inputs. #2…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow auto fill or invites to game when playing during acts

Allow auto fill or invites(recent player too) to the game when playing during acts(while in camp would be nice too). I spent to much time either waiting for someone to join just to have them get disconnected or rage quit during a battle. I would not be able to complete the act because I wasn't strong enough for the level to complete it solo.(usually would get one hit or stunned to the grown right before I'd defeat an enemy causing me to start from the beginning cuz the party skipped every rest) I ended up having to quit and lose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I feel like I am playing a game in early Beta stages

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I have been waiting for a game to come out about Drizzt Do'Urden for nearly 2 decades! That being said, the game is wildly glitchy and could have probably stood to wait a few months to reach perfection before being thrown on the shelves. I am playing the PS4 version.

One thing I have just encountered is enemy health bars randomly not wanting to show up. I know that there is an option for them not to show up at all, but I do not have that selected. I even went to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Péssimo

Lixo desequilibrado, com atrasos nas ações dos personagens, loots de baixa qualidade, repetidos, itens lendários não surgem no jogo mesmo fazendo desafio 6, danos exageradamente altos contra o jogador, hit kill sem explicação e sem coerência, terrível sistema de handicap, experiência end game esta uma porcaria, falta de compromisso total da empresa. Uma semana de lançado e nada foi feito pelos problemas do jogo, total enganação e sugiro que não compre o jogo que esta abaixo de uma porcaria, sinto profundo arrependimento de ter comprado esse lixo e confiado nesta empresa.
    Espero que a empresa tenha um mínimo de respeito,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories