Skip to content

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Notes: 
1. I encountered this issue on [INSERT PLATFORM HERE]
2. I was playing [WITH FRIENDS/ALONE]
3. I was playing as [INSERT HERO NAME HERE]
4. [INSERT WORKAROUND HERE IF APPLICABLE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION]

Steps:
Describe what you were doing before the issue happened.

Result:
Describe the problem you encountered.

Expected Result:
What you expected would happen instead.

201 results found

1. "Now It Makes Sense" Lore Object in-game tracker

This trophy is tedious and takes a very long time. The fact that a player can comb through 23 areas, not achieve this trophy, and have no idea what was missed is heavy. Give us an in-game check list for all the Lore Objects required for this trophy please. It's a lot to ask for a collection quest. The entire game. Help us lol

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Redo the skill trees and create more distinct build options.

Moves should be broke up into different trees to allow for more build specifications.

Example, Cattie seems to be all over the place. She needs to be a melee, ranged, and support all at once per mission.

Breaking up the skills and feats that enable cattie to be more of an upclose fighter using more combos, a ranged bow user who uses more ranged bow skills, or a support using more crowd control or her healing abilities.

This I think would add more depth to the game and make better user of the gear sets and future sets.

Doing the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Suggestion - Adjust Dodge Timings

Hello. First off I just want to say that I am a big fan of D&D, specifically the Legend of Drizzt timeline.

I purchased the deluxe edition of Dark Alliance. I knew coming into the game that it definitely wouldn't be like the older models of Dark Alliance. I purchased the game for PS4. I have encountered a considerable amount of lag and freezing. The pause button take anywhere between 2-3 seconds to register offline. And for combat, though I love the direction you all have taken. The dodging is a little frustrating. I would expect to be able to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Attack in the Direction of Left Stick not Camera

Hate that an enemy gets hit to the side and my character keeps going in the direction of the camera. Have the left stick (movement) control the direction you are attacking. Especially with the slow camera movement

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas

There needs to be more rewarding gear progression / base camp ideas
    After you hit 3500 score and above getting meaningful upgrades becomes a real slog. Most of the dropped gear is trash, getting a good rank 5 epic or legendary for the set you want can take hours and hours of grinding, and potentially leave you completely without reward. More gold and crystals become meaningless because there is nothing to spend it on.

Now you could improve the drop rate of rank 5 gear, but I myself would prefer to populate the soulless and empty base camp instead:

The…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More cutscenes of the heroes in action

Pre and post mission cutscenes of the actual heroes in action should improve the flow of the story considerably. As opposed to simple narrations, and villain only cutscenes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Deluxe edition weapons actual sets not skins

The pre-order/deluxe edition weapons as simple skins is an empty gesture. Please make them actual usable weapon sets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add AI hero companion to offline gameplay

Adding at least one hero companion as an AI will greatly improve the mission flow.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bugs and SO MANY CRASHES/KICKS

PlayStation 4
    -Creatures dies can't collect bomb/lever and have to quit and lose all loot (so many times it hurts)
    -Blue screens, black screens after reward screens (have to close app), and frequent kicks post game
    -Game crashes and lucky us, can't get our loot back nor can our friends re-invite us to the game so we get our DESERVED loot!
    -Button taps often don't register leading to pauses between much needed combos that often leave characters standing still then DYING!
    -The loot system SUCKS. How does giving commons on 4000 power make any sense, not to mention they're not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ideas to improve the flow of the story

I have greatly enjoyed the game despite the bugs and I hope those will improve as they get identified. I do have a few suggestions that you might consider:

1. Add the option to include at least one AI companion when playing solo. This will provide context to the dialogue and make missions more organic, in my opinion and increase replay value and variability. Adjust the difficulty accordingly. This will also improve the gameplay mechanics by adding combos and team attacks while playing offline. The game is more fun when playing with the companions but I get thrown into missions that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. knockdown recovery

Playing as Cattie-Bri mostly. When I'm knocked down, the time for me to stand back up/recover takes a seemingly long time. Such that, a single enemy can get multiple hits on. It's a practical wipe once she's on the ground since there is no invulnerability once on the ground. Enemies even have time to walk up to her and strike. A particular cult enemy, the standard melee ones have a long-*** jump attack that'll knock her down. Is there a skill or button timing to get back up faster? Cause I'm about done with this game because of how ******…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please fix game with improvements of less lag and frame rate drops

the gameplay lags in combat and cutscenes which can get really bad when u in combat and some times the enimes like teleport 1 minute they were near the edge of something next minute they were near me i really like the game but please fix console stability and maybe make the camera feel more smooth when you move it this is my ps4 experience btw

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suggestion - Add New Bosses

Hello, I’d like to suggest a few things. First please fix the bugs as soon as possible. Second can you add new bosses and maybe a new class. And maybe add a pet companion in the near future. This game has amazing potential so please don’t give up on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Suggestion - Add Oceania Servers

Are multiplayer servers cloud based amazon servers? Or are they p2p hosted by the player. I'm very certain they're the former and if so could WE PLEASE GET SYDNEY BASED CLOUD SERVERS up and running. GAME IS AWFUL trying to play on 230ms on some south east asian server I imagine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Equipment score feels meaningless.

Even 500+ equipment score over the recommended for the higher levels still leaves enemies as absolute damage sponges but any one of them can 1-hit you.

I can understand the difficulty scaling up in the higher tier modes but it feels like there's a massive disconnect between equipment score and capability. I've swapped some gear around to have a near identical equipment score and suddenly been MUCH better off.

I guess what I'm saying is that, creating builds with equipment in this game is fun, but the representation of the build's power/effectivness could do with some work.

Otherwise, having a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Concentration, Corrupted and Sapped do WHAT?

ALL PLATFORMS

No idea what these buffs and debuff do. Would be nice to see a description of ALL buffs, debuffs and conditions in game next to the legend icons. Especially a display of more detail in the journal on its own tab.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quality of life improvements

Played this game like mad.
    It has some amazing features really like the "moves" combo styles and abilities you can unlock.

The game needs some quality of life improvements to lower player frustrations.

1. Add into merchant a buy back option as it is very easy to sell the wrong item.
    2. Add into merchant the ability to mark items as "junk" and then bulk sell all these items.
    3. Would be nice if party could share items / loot to help out lower level new players entering their party or friends list.
    4. The whole game needs some balancing even on a mid…
    23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Me and my friends have encountered a lot of Bugs and just general balance issues

So me and my friends have been playing this game and so far we love it, the experience is great and Its exciting to see where this game will go in the future. However there have been a lot bugs, technical issues, and general balancing issues as well, I will go over all of them here in this post. For starters one of my friends is getting this recurring bug where after an act he will have a chance to never load into the Hub world, which causes him to have to restart his game and when he goes to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change the "Team Attack" button mapping for console players

Change the button mapping for the team attack to a different key binding.
    Currently seems like it just doesn't register consistently when pressing Y and B simultaneously on XBOX. Using LT and B would be a good change IMO.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Targeting fix for AI

Fix the targeting so the AI is facing where they are attacking and like with icewing she will target behind her and attack before she gets spun around killing you before you know who she is attacking. its breaks the game do to not knowing what is happening. if AI is going to attack someone behind them they should have to start facing that way first. Archers will be facing away from you and shooting you through their own bodies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Dark Alliance Bugs & Suggestions/Feedback

Categories