Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3373 results found

1. Give warning when passing with unspent mana

I tapped mana to play a card, but instead of playing a card I accidentally clicked 'next'. I would like an option to receive a warning when I'm about to pass phases with unspent mana in my mana pool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Monetize token art

In the store offer the ability for users to purchase various token art for tokens that are displayed on the battlefield. You can monetize this and users get an even more custom and personal deckbuilding style based off the token card art. You can run daily specials, mastery pass options, as well as in-game rewards. People would love to be able to use their own favorite versions of in game tokens like zombies or solider tokens.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow customized gameplay options with deck

MTGA automatic mana tapping and ordered triggers in certain decks are always wrong.

It's quite difficult to get it correct as new cards are introduced.

I suggest an option in the deck editor to "disable manual tap" and "disable automatic trigger ordering" that way certain deck where I KNOW MTGA won't get it correct plays well while other simpler decks (e.g. mono red) can still be played quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. LCI 'Special Guests' card missing.

Please add the LCI 'Special Guests' cards to the client.
    The MKM Special Guests have proven to be amazing additions to the Timeless format and these would add even more tools to the players' arsenal!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. duplicate protection

Uncommons and commons should be duplicate protected. Being short uncommon wild cards feels bad.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sugesstion

My idea would be that players ae able to run proxy decks in practice mode only for deck that players don't have enough wild cards for. So for example, if there is a Esper control list it can get copied and used in Practice and if the player likes the list of course build it and use it ranked. It would be really use ful i think especially when sets rotate and players don't have the wild cards available. And it would make for great Youtube content as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug when attacking with Kylox's Voltstrider

When attacking with Voltstrider, the ability didn't even trigger even though i had spells exiled with it, which ended with me losing because of that.

I attacked with it, no prompt showing to let me cast a spell exiled with it (in this case, suspicious detonation). According to the 17lands logs, the spell was exiled to use the "crew ability" but then wasn't even considered to be exiled to the vehicle for some reason.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Explorer Ranked froze 2 games in a row

My games in Explorer Ranked froze 2 games in a row. The timer still ran down...and I could still click the battlefield...but it would not let me cast cards...and my opponent's cards did not resolve. The timer ran down and then just froze...but was still glowing and stuff. I included the capture log of the 2nd game that froze. It's not fair...I was about to win both of those games. It's hard to move up in Ranked...and this doesn't make it any easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bug

hey I'm don't know how all of this work but i want to play some mtg arena when i got off work today but you had some sever issus and just wait for it to be done but it's 22:32 (at the monemt of rigthing this) and just wanne say that you eu severs over denmark aren't working stille working and won't like to know when you guy are going to fix that mtg arena is my only escape and no one wants to play with me if you see this you can add me on email @ : pizze311@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Game hung up in the middle of targeting ability

Game hung up in the middle of targeting ability:
    In the middle of a Standard Ranked match, I was playing Aether Channeler. I had Elesh Norn, Mother of Machines out on the board, so Aether Channeler's choose an ability option fired twice. First, I chose to Return to Hand my opponent's Evolved Sleeper. Second, I chose Return to Hand but the game hung up and I was never able to choose the second target. There is a flashing orange glow around the playmat and you can still hear the sound and move the mouse, but I can't click on anything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. network failure/change handling

At the moment, the app handles network changes very poorly. Say I'm using my phone and moving around, phone detects wifi and connects, the match will stop with no errors or attempts to reconnect, the rope will start locally for whoever has the priority at the time of the network change but the user will see no changes. This is not okay for a mobile game, we should at least get a popup to know we have to restart the app and ideally the app should handle reconnecting automatically. Please handle this properly, I have lost a lot of games…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Infinite combo broke turn order

Opponent was using Snarling Gorehound, Moss-Pit Skeleton and Insidious Roots. They continued to create plant tokens by putting MPS back on top of their library until they had over 800 instances on the stack. Waited forever to be able to block their creatures and most likely win thanks to Bastion of Remembrance. However, after everything was finally off the stack, it went from his pre combat mainphase to damage step without me getting a chance to declare blockers. This felt like a deliberate exploit to win the match.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Representation matters

One of my favorite aspects of magic has always been the art. As a kid, I had three or four cards I found at a bus stop, I'd stare at them for hours at a time (pre-google times). Imagine my surprise as an adult to find the art lacking.
    I don't see any fat people. Every planeswalker is buff and/or lithe. Most drawn humanoids have the same shoulder and hip ratios, and they all look like olympians. Surely the use of magic would allow for a powerful caster who isn't quite so.... barbie and ken.
    I have no complaints on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don’t allow players to quit during their opponents turn.

It’s incredibly frustrating to get to your final turn, just to have your opponent quit before you can finish the attack. This could be eliminated by not allowing players to concede during their opponents turn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Doppelgang and the token cap

Thanks to Doppelgang's introduction MTG Arena's token cap is easier than ever to reach; this means either there needs to be a way to select token priority and/or raise the token cap. This is especially a problem in non-standard formats where token doubling, spell copying, and infinite mana loops are more readily available. Since Doppelgang doesn't let you target fewer than X and it seems to prioritize land tokens it's very easy to not get anything of value out of using it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Triggered abilities

Client not tying triggered abilities to triggered creatures creating issues with stifle effects. When trying to use stifle and tishana's tidebinder on triggered abilities of the same creature mobile does not show which creature is triggering creating issues when trying to effect a specific creature such as a nonsummoning sick creature and a creature played that turn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Drop Twitch

Hello, I would like my time spent on Twitch as a streamer or when I watch other streamers to be rewarded with free X3 or X5 packs...
    There is the Hearstone game which has drops on Twitch, why not Magic Arena?
    Please vote
    Sincerely

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. iPhone 12: IOS 17.3.1 keep crashing the game Need reinstall to solve the issue (3 times in few days)

After Karlov update my IPhone 12 keep crashing. The app shut down for no reason and I try to reboot but keep shutting down after that. Everytime something like that happens I need to uninstall and reinstall the game. I already experience this like 3 times in a roll in the last few days. I can’t play events or compete in ranked ladder. Please fix the issue. I can’t provide info cause the app crash before I can’t take a SS
    iPhone 12
    iOS 17.3.1

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Virtue of Strength and Doppelgäng

More of a bug submission than anything.
    1. On the battlefield:
    Titan of Industry, Leyline of the Guildpact, Virtue of Strength, Topiary Stomper, Flourishing Bloom-Kin, Spelunking, and basic forests.
    Play an X=6 Doppelgäng targeting 1 of everything listed above except the Leyline.
    What happened? 6 copies of each entered the battled creating a lot of triggers. made it through each of the triggers until it made it to spelunking which were last on the stack.
    the game hung up and stopped responding.

1. Macbook Pro

2. The results should be understood.

3. What feature?

4. See attached Log

5. The suitable workaround: Stop using Virtue…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choose Blockers Bug

In quick draft, after declaring blockers, "Choose blockers" remained on screen. The game shows that my opponent has priority, but never moved to damage. No rope appeared, but I am still able to interact with my hand and the menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories