I would prefer if we could report a player after the game.
I'm kind of worried about reporting a player during the game as it can occur during my turn, appearing as though I am stalling as I attempt to find the words to describe why this would be worth a report. Details are key to separating the worthwhile reports from the frivolous ones. Haven't made one yet though.
The player was being rude by selecting cards as many cards as possible in an obvious attempt to distract me. I want to ask if the client could even detect this behavior. I did stop and use emote because I wanted to communicate that this is obviously rude, and we both know you're not reading 15 cards a second so what you're doing is malicious and not in the spirit of the game. Abusing the client to create a disco lights effect while I'm trying to read your cards and think should be reportable if this particular user is intentionally trying to win games through distraction and annoyance.
-
RihaiKitty#63417
commented
It is absured that you can only report a player during an active game. Not being able to once the game is completed is WotC avoiding their responsibility to the community and havingn been around this long without resolving this issue says everything.
-
gWhiz#20143
commented
Concur!