Not enough time for an infinite combo
I recently found an idea for an infinite combo in standard using Forensic Researcher and/or North Pole Patrol and Hawkeye's Bow. The combo is simple, have two creatures that both tap to untap eachother, one has a bow equipped, repeat 20 or so times and win the game with damage. THE PROBLEM is that the timer is running away while I'm clicking as fast as I can to make this combo happen. I just lost a game in ranked standard even though I was constantly acting and reducing the opponents life total while they were tapped out with no priority holds. Why can inifnite combos that rely on triggers go off without timers but ones with activated abilities can't? I wish there was a option to "present a loop" like I'm going to activate this then I'm going to activate this and you will die to 20 triggers unless you want to stop it somehow.That may be too much to implement but there should at least be a few seconds of pause while actions are being taken.
-
Ampersundae#45796
commented
I believe this is generally considered a **** move, and you have no sympathy from the player base for this problem of yours.