Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3376 results found

1. Bug: After completing a game of historic brawl the game encounters an error and will not load.

After completing my first historic brawl game after the patch, Arena encountered an error while trying to go back to the home screen. Even after clicking restart, it got to the “loading initial screen” before once again showing “Error updating data.”

This did not occur after playing the Midweek Magic event, and never occurred prior to this patch.

Edit: I forgot to mention that even after closing the app, it will still show the error when trying to open it again. I am currently unable to get past the error message and play the game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bug: After completing a game of historic brawl the game encounters an error and will not load.

After completing my first historic brawl game after the patch, Arena encountered an error while trying to go back to the home screen. Even after clicking restart, it got to the “loading initial screen” before once again showing “Error updating data.”

This did not occur after playing the Midweek Magic event, and never occurred prior to this patch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nyx Mountain Bundle style bug

I encountered a bug when purchasing the card style. I could not purchase the mountain style, because I purchased this style separately once, but I did not have the full art lands. Now I can find the mountain style in my card library style, but I cannot find the card in the basic style. Therefore, I cannot purchase again now. Please help me solve the purchase problem. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can’t attack on iOS

I was in a match between 11:30-11:55 CT on March 27th. Against an opponent who had an Azorious control deck.

We were deep into the game, 10+ turns. When I tried to attack with a Vampire of the Dire Moon and Varragoth. I also had a Tergrid’s Lantern out. The only option I had was Attack All or No Attack. Didn’t matter how many times I clicked on my creatures. I wanted to just attack with Varragoth. But even when I clicked Attack All, nothing happened. I minimized and relaunched the app. I closed and reopened it. I tried No…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dungeon dissapeared from Venture screen

Same thing happened to me.

1a. Played Barrowin of Clan Undurr, triggered Varis, SIlverymoon Rangers' venture
    or (unsure of the stack)
    1b. Played Barrowin of Clan Undurr, triggered Barrowin 's venture
    2. Select Mad Mage Lost Level Scry 2 and I kept one card on top
    3. The next venture next triggers, & Barrowin remains highlighted on the right
    4. I select Look at Battlefield.
    5. Nothing appeared as I went through 4+ time outs and lost.
    Super mad to get an L because I came back & was 1 turn away from winning with Sinner's Judgement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. unable to target planeswalker, only opponent for attack

was playing historic brawl on ios, ipad, and on my attack step i wanted to attack the opponents wren and seven. but i couldn’t target them even after i had selected all my attackers and the viable targets, opponent and wren, had lit up blue borders. ,ya have had something to do with my oathsworn knight whose is required to attack every turn.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gold option to enter sealed events (Quick sealed perhaps?)

Please add an option to enter sealed events with gold. Some people (like me) prefer to play sealed instead of draft. And many people cannot afford to play sealed as frequently as draft because it is 2k Gems (or $15) for each event.

We could have a Quick Sealed event that is similar to quick draft.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dreadhound triggers doesn't work with Corpse Cobble then I died at 20 life.

During my premiere draft, with my Dreadhound I played Corpse Cobble to sacrifice 3 of my creatures to deal the last 3 damage to my opponent who was at 3 life. Nothing happened and on top of that my life, I lose the game in the following turn when I was on 20 life. Can I please have a refund on my premiere draft (10,000 gold) or 1500 gems or 1 draft token is fine. My account Gemsword#66127, you can seen my screen shot I was at 20 life and died. My menace token was created in the previous turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "Friendly Brawl" Not really supported?

Is there a "Find match" option for friendly (Historic Legal) Brawl that I'm missing? Just burned a bunch of wild cards for mystical archives that I thought Id be able to play in my new codie deck- but I can only play this deck with direct challenge? Feels bad. Maybe add a find match for this format or warn me in the deck builder that this deck will be practically unplayable? If there is a find match somewhere its too hard to find. Burned two mythic wilds.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. shambler cannot add counter on itself

During this game, swarm shambler cannot add counter on itself. I think component might use some hack tools, DragonsGuard elite also cannot add counter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shatterskull Summit Not Dealing Damage

Cast Shatterskull on 2 cat tokens from Chariot, with x=4. opponent saved a separate creature with Snakeskin veil from being damaged by Ashmouth Dragon's triggered ability, and the 2 cats failed to take any damage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Modern

Please add formats like Modern and Legacy into Arena eventually. There are large amounts of people like me who would very much like to play them and put money into the game in order to play them, yet refuse to play MTGO (because of its horrible UI) or paper (I prefer playing lots of matches daily, and in a videogame rather than a physical card game with social interaction).

I am sure that you would make great amounts more profit if you added such older formats to Arena. There must be very large amounts of people like me who are…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Waiting for server" forever

PC, freshly downloaded, opened my old account, then started to complete the "Color challenge" in order to be allowed to play normally, at the very last challenge (where you play with the White deck against the real person), it suddenly says "Waiting for server" and it keeps showing it forever.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Finale of Promise bug

• Cast Finale of Promise while you have no cards in the graveyard with X=0
      • PC/Windows
      • The spell stays forever on the stack until my timer expires and does not allow me to cancel it or to resolve it without any targets with X=0
      • Spell resolving normally and giving me Prowess triggers
      • I attached a log file saved during the match
      • Allow players to at least cancel the cast while you don't fix the bug
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. QUESTS MISSING. NOT EARNING REWARDS

I'm missing my quests all of a sudden and I'm not earning any gold or XP for winning games.

Everything was working correctly when I played my first game today. All subsequent games don't have rewards and the quests are gone.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Companions

I think it would be great if new companions would show their possible animations in the shop. Maybe by clicking them or with a "preview" where you can see them in action with all their animations. I mean the cosmetic ones you can buy for 20k gold.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Non mi fa giocare solo nell ultima sfida colore e mi dice errore di rete

Per giocare una normale partita non mi da problemi solo se gioco sfida colore mi dice errore di rete

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cosmetic with Real Card Information

Currently Cosmetic Card Syles display blank. However, often the cards may not be recognizable by name or by the cosmetic version. Please allow for a way (side by side or right-click for side by side) to see the non-cosmetic version with proper text.

Often I am not sure if the card is something I am using or have in my decks when I go to purchase it. This either causes me not to purchase cosmetics or to transition back and forth from deck builder to find the card and determine if it is one I use.

I can understand not…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Never got the third pack in ravnica mixer picks ended after ravnica allegiance

Never got the third pack in ravnica mixer picks ended after ravnica allegiance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. iOS freezing on right side of screen

While in a quick draft match, the right side of the screen become uninteractive completely on iOS. You can’t highlight cards, target permanents with abilities or assign blockers, anything. I experienced this issue heavily right around the initial release of Arena on iOS and it didn’t seem “fixed” until around the release of Forgotten Realms. I don’t know what causes it or how to make it reappear. It used to unfreeze if you rapidly tapped the screen (lightly of course, the iPad I use is fairly new and only has this issue on Arena) but this time it refused.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories